Open For Applications
What: Reconnect is a 90 minute weekly processing and support group for those coping with the effects of COVID-19. This is a closed support group with a minimum commitment of 6 sessions. We will meet weekly in order to provide care throughout each week of uncertainty.
Cost: $60 per session or six sessions for $340. You can pay in full or pay weekly.
When: Tuesdays from 5:30pm - 7:00pm. Dates will be announced once there are enough participants.Learn More
Why Reconnect Was Created
I am so excited to offer a space for individuals to release all that has built up over this unprecedented time from the effects of COVID-19. We are all experiencing a familiar anxiety that is presenting in a multitude of ways as we learn to navigate our new “normal’ - which we are still trying to figure out in times of unwanted quiet. We can find a lot of emotion under the surface of our day to day functioning and doing. This space allows for a space of bravery and embracing the uncomfort of our current lives.Meet Your Facilitator
About Your Reconnect Facilitator, Lauren Bryan, LSCW
The newness of our world in the past few months has created many new feelings and adjustments linked to unknown anxiety and isolation from family, friends, and peers.
Connection is vital during these new times. I have also experienced the lack of connection and community as a result of COVID-19.
Navigating this for myself and seeing a growing need has led me to create this group for individuals who feel alone and confused about our new “normal.”
Making connections and community has always been a passion of mine and I want to be a part of this beautiful new way of being with people through technology.
I hope to provide a space to reconnect with the community to let you know that you are not alone and we can still find bravery during a time of uncertainty.Learn More About Lauren
What To Expect:
- A warm space to express all the feels of the newness in our country with unconditional support and without judgement.
- Connection to community and those who are experiencing similar thoughts and feelings in their new routines.
- Opportunities to integrate process conversations holistically through mind-body exercises and connections with self and others.
- The flow of each session will begin with a brief guided meditation, check in with the week’s thoughts and feelings, a time of sharing, discussion, and learning.
Reconnect is for you if:
- You desire connection throughout the newness of our lives.
- You are looking for support to reduce anxiety and relieve built up tension.
- You are needing a break in your week to find support
- You feel alone and that you are the only one experiencing these fears.
Reconnect is Not for you if:
- You are looking for a replacement to individual therapy
- You are looking for trauma based work (this can be done in individual therapy)
- You dislike communal support
If you are interested you can apply here. The application process is to help meet your specific needs and to see that this group is a good fit. I will offer a 30 min session for $60 for us to meet and determine whether this would be a helpful group for you.